Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bobs and Ants

I should probably start my first post with something decent but I can't resist. Etsy made me do it. I-AM-CURRENTLY-HATING-ANTS-AKA-BOBS. whirlpooled came up with the name "Bob" for ants one random night back when I had a bunk bed in my room and we sat there watching a line of ants march along my ceiling.

Anyway, this is the picture that made me do it.

Bobs. On a Picnic Cloth. Yum. (Who puts Bobs on picnic cloths?!)

Bobbies have started invading my room again and the strangest thing is, I hardly ever have food or eat in my room. The only thing that would have enticed them is the morning empty coffee cup that I didn't wash before leaving for my morning lessons. They strangely avoid my brother's room, which is a literal candy-haven. Why why why?

Bobby poison is not working either, the bobs are not taking the bait. Maybe my bobs only go for coffee.

I wonder if there are any coffee-flavored bobby-poisons for sale....

No comments:

Post a Comment